Clue: Sis's sibling
We have 2 answers for the clue Sis's sibling. See the results below.
- Hip friend
- Sib for a sis
- Sis's sib
- "My man!"
- Pal, rapper-style
- Term of address in the 'hood
- Friend in the 'hood
- Pal, colloquially
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 20, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 04, 2013
- Washington Post - September 25, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 25, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 15, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 04, 2004
- Washington Post - November 20, 2002
- New York Times - November 19, 2002
- Washington Post - August 25, 2001
- Washington Post - May 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sis's sibling that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!