Clue: Sister ___, 1920s-'30s evangelist
We have 1 answer for the clue Sister ___, 1920s-'30s evangelist. See the results below.
- Evangelist McPherson
- "Voices Carry" vocalist Mann
- "Justine" star, 1969
- Erskine Caldwell title character
- Woman's name meaning "loved"
- Pop singer Mann
- Actress Anouk
- "Justine" star
- Evangelist ___ Semple McPherson
- Anouk of film
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 06, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Sister ___, 1920s-'30s evangelist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!