Clue: Sister of Laertes
We have 1 answer for the clue Sister of Laertes. See the results below.
- "Good night, sweet ladies. Good night, good night" speaker
- Tragic figure in "Hamlet"
- "Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind" speaker
- "O, what a noble mind is here o'erthrown!" speaker, in Shakespeare
- Laertes's sister, in "Hamlet"
- Laertes' sister
- Daughter of Polonius
- "Hamlet" flower carrier
- Her drowning is reported in Act IV
- Hamlet's love
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 20, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Sister of Laertes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!