Clue: Sister of literature
We have 1 answer for the clue Sister of literature. See the results below.
- "Agnes Grey" author
- "Reader, I married him" writer
- "Villette" novelist
- Novelist born in Thornton, Yorkshire
- "The Professor: A Tale" novelist
- Novelist Emily or Charlotte
- "Wuthering Heights" author
- "Jane Eyre" author
- Any of three literary sisters
- Heathcliff's creator
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 18, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Sister of literature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!