Clue: Sister of Nephthys
We have 1 answer for the clue Sister of Nephthys. See the results below.
- Goddess of fertility
- Wife of Osiris
- Sister of Osiris
- Goddess pictured in Egyptian tombs
- Horned goddess
- Nature goddess
- Egyptian fertility goddess
- Her symbol was a cow
- Goddess with the gift of life
- Goddess in "Aïda"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 05, 2011
- New York Times - September 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Sister of Nephthys that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!