Clue: Sitcom set in Fort Courage
We have 1 answer for the clue Sitcom set in Fort Courage. See the results below.
- TV series with Sgt. O'Rourke
- Sgt. O'Rourke's command, on TV
- 1960's TV series set at Fort Courage
- "The end of the Civil War was near" was the start of its theme song
- TV Fort Courage residents
- Farcical 1960s sitcom with the Indian character Roaring Chicken
- '90s Nick at Nite staple
- Western comedy series
- '60s sitcom set at Fort Courage
- 1960s western sitcom
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - March 11, 2011
- New York Times - June 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sitcom set in Fort Courage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!