Clue: Site of a 1944 Allies breakthrough
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of a 1944 Allies breakthrough. See the results below.
- Town liberated in July 1944
- German communications center in W.W. II
- E.T.O. battle town
- Norman battle town
- Capital of Manche
- Battle of Normandy objective
- Manche capital
- Historic Normandy city
- Normandy battle site
- City on the Vire
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 09, 2006
- New York Times - May 05, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Site of a 1944 Allies breakthrough that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!