Clue: Site of the 1992 Republican National Convention
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of the 1992 Republican National Convention. See the results below.
- Site of the 1973 Riggs/King "Battle of the Sexes"
- Competition site beginning 1965
- Houston landmark
- Site of the first nationally televised college basketball game
- It was dubbed "The Eighth Wonder of the World"
- First domed ballpark
- Houston sports venue
- Houston arena
- Where Knievel jumped 13 cars on two consecutive nights
- Houston Oilers' home
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 22, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Site of the 1992 Republican National Convention that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!