Clue: Site of the German surrender in WWII
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of the German surrender in WWII. See the results below.
- French champagne-producing city
- French cathedral city
- City where French kings were crowned
- Where Germany surrendered on May 7, 1945
- Champagne-producing city of northeast France
- Old French coronation city
- 5/7/1945 German surrender site
- Champagne-producing city
- French coronation city
- Site of Germany's surrender, May 1945
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 20, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Site of the German surrender in WWII that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!