We have 4 answers for the clue Sitting. See the results below.
- 50 minutes with a psychiatrist, e.g.
- Court time
- College period
- College term
- Psychiatrist's scheduling
- Psychiatric visit
- One may be held in court
- Meeting of Congress
- Congressional meeting
- 50 minutes spent with a shrink
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 28, 2008
- LA Times - March 18, 2007
- New York Times - November 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sitting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!