We have 5 answers for the clue Situate. See the results below.
- Point in the right direction
- China and environs, with "the"
- Break in, so to speak
- Get fixed
- Turn in the right direction
- Prepare, as incoming students
- "Mysterious" locale
- The East
- Get situated
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 30, 2015
- Netword - May 07, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 06, 2011
- Netword - December 08, 2006
- New York Times - November 30, 2006
- New York Times - September 02, 2006
- USA Today - July 02, 2004
- New York Times - June 13, 2003
- New York Times - November 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Situate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!