Clue: Six-Day War leader
We have 1 answer for the clue Six-Day War leader. See the results below.
- Israel's Moshe
- Six-Day War commander
- Israeli leader with an eyepatch
- Six-Day War hero
- One-eyed leader
- Former Israeli defense minister Moshe
- Military leader Moshe
- Six-Day War hero Moshe
- Foreign minister under Begin
- Israeli war hero Moshe
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 29, 2004
- New York Times - January 13, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Six-Day War leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!