Clue: Six-time Emmy winner
We have 2 answers for the clue Six-time Emmy winner. See the results below.
- He was Hawkeye Pierce on "M*A*S*H"
- "The Seduction of Joe Tynan" star
- Actor born Alphonso D'Abruzzo
- Star of Broadway's "QED," 2001-02
- He played the president in "Canadian Bacon"
- Benjamin Franklin Pierce portrayer
- Captain Benjamin Pierce portrayer
- M*A*S*H actor
- "Betsy's Wedding" director
- Star of "The Seduction of Joe Tynan"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 08, 2016
- Netword - September 30, 2012
- New York Sun - April 24, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Six-time Emmy winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!