Clue: Skating name of fame
We have 1 answer for the clue Skating name of fame. See the results below.
- Actress-skater Sonja
- 1928, 1932 and 1936 Olympic gold medalist
- "Iceland" star
- Skater Sonja
- Figure skater known as "The Golden Girl"
- 1920’s-30’s Winter Olympics star
- "Iceland" star, 1942
- "Sun Valley Serenade" star, 1941
- Skater-turned-actress Sonja
- Olympic skating champ of 1928, 1932 and 1936
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Skating name of fame that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!