Clue: Skeleton in the closet, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Skeleton in the closet, e.g.. See the results below.
- Confidential matter
- It may be hard for one person to carry
- Whispered words
- Spy's quest
- Not meant to be repeated
- It may be under your hat
- "The ___ of Nimh" (1982 cartoon)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 01, 2008
- Universal - February 23, 2007
- Washington Post - October 09, 2006
- Washington Post - December 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Skeleton in the closet, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!