Clue: Skinny comic
We have 1 answer for the clue Skinny comic. See the results below.
- "Way Out West" co-star, 1937
- "Babes in Toyland" costar
- "Sons of the Desert" star
- "Saps at Sea" co-star
- Half a legendary comedy duo
- "Saps at Sea" costar
- 1961 recipient of an Honorary Award Oscar
- "Block-Heads" co-star, 1938
- He helped move a piano in "The Music Box"
- Comedian making his film debut in 1917
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 01, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Skinny comic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!