Clue: Skipping syllables
We have 4 answers for the clue Skipping syllables. See the results below.
- Gay refrain
- Singsong sounds
- Happy-go-lucky syllables
- Refrain from singing?
- Sounds of gaiety
- "An American in Paris" song
- Syllables to skip by
- Refrain phrase
- Cheerful refrain
- Chorus line?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 04, 2012
- New York Times - August 21, 2011
- Washington Post - October 15, 2010
- New York Times - January 02, 2010
- New York Times - January 17, 2003
- New York Times - April 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Skipping syllables that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!