Clue: Slacked off
We have 3 answers for the clue Slacked off. See the results below.
- Made smooth
- Let up
- Moved very carefully
- Lightened (up)
- Slowly merged (into)
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 22, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 13, 2014
- Netword - August 22, 2013
- USA Today - June 18, 2008
- USA Today - February 20, 2007
- Washington Post - April 03, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Slacked off that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!