Clue: Slangy assents
We have 2 answers for the clue Slangy assents. See the results below.
- Cowboy affirmatives
- Slangy approvals
- Informal assents
- O.K.'s from the O.K. Corral?
- Slangy affirmatives
- Slangy okays
- Nonchalant affirmatives
- Oater affirmatives
- Terse assents
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 24, 2016
- Washington Post - April 14, 2014
- New York Times - August 05, 2013
- Washington Post - October 29, 2012
- LA Times - November 10, 2010
- New York Times - August 30, 2008
- New York Times - April 04, 2007
- New York Sun - September 18, 2006
- New York Times - March 17, 2003
- New York Times - July 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Slangy assents that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!