Clue: Slangy denials
We have 2 answers for the clue Slangy denials. See the results below.
- Slangy dissents
- Casual turndowns
- Slangy rejections
- Casual denials
- Slangy negatives
- Slangy refusals
- Informal turndowns
- "Ixnay" and "No way"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 01, 2014
- New York Times - January 05, 2014
- LA Times - August 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 20, 2009
- LA Times - June 19, 2009
- USA Today - January 06, 2009
- LA Times - July 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 08, 2006
- Washington Post - April 01, 2006
- New York Times - August 30, 1999
- New York Times - April 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Slangy denials that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!