Clue: Slapstick prop
We have 2 answers for the clue Slapstick prop. See the results below.
- USA Today chart
- Sales pitch?
- It has a shell
- Soupy Sales missile
- Pizzeria order
- Bit of Trivial Pursuit equipment
- Something to go to a bakery for
- Pandowdy, e.g.
- Amount to be divided
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 19, 2017
- New York Times - September 22, 2013
- LA Times - February 13, 2013
- LA Times - January 30, 2011
- Universal - December 21, 2010
- New York Times - August 05, 2010
- Netword - March 21, 2010
- Netword - March 20, 2008
- Netword - December 22, 2006
- Netword - June 02, 2005
- New York Times - November 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Slapstick prop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!