Clue: Slightly injured
We have 1 answer for the clue Slightly injured. See the results below.
- Got (by)
- Like elbows, sometimes
- Eked (out)
- Hurt one's knee, maybe
- Freed from debris, in a way
- Like some elbows and fenders
- Prepared for painting, perhaps
- Removed barnacles, e.g.
- Just got (by)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 12, 2017
- New York Times - November 15, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Slightly injured that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!