Clue: Slugger Moises
We have 1 answer for the clue Slugger Moises. See the results below.
- Noted Expos name
- Matty or Moises
- Baseball's Jesus
- Baseball brothers' name
- 60's All-Star Felipe
- Baseball's Moises
- Expos V.I.P.
- Santo Domingo-born All-Star
- Major league brothers' name
- Big surname in baseball
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 20, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 22, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 29, 2016
- Universal - April 27, 2009
- New York Times - September 09, 2008
- Universal - October 17, 2007
- Washington Post - June 02, 2007
- Washington Post - August 26, 2005
- New York Times - February 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Slugger Moises that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!