Clue: Slyly spiteful
We have 1 answer for the clue Slyly spiteful. See the results below.
- Not nice
- Subtly spiteful
- Subtly mean
- Given to hissing and scratching?
- Slyly cruel
- Slyly malicious
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 22, 2018
- USA Today - April 25, 2018
- LA Times - March 20, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 16, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 24, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 30, 2013
- USA Today - November 07, 2013
- LA Times - April 23, 2013
- Netword - July 27, 2010
- Universal - March 17, 2010
- Universal - October 30, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - February 12, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Slyly spiteful that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!