Clue: Small, medium or large
We have 2 answers for the clue Small, medium or large. See the results below.
- Number of shoes?
- Label info
- 9C, say
- Mail-order specification
- Tag info
- Judge, with "up"
- Tailor's concern
- 8 1/2, e.g.
- Economy, for one
- 42 Long, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 27, 2015
- Universal - March 09, 2011
- Washington Post - September 14, 2010
- Netword - April 20, 2009
- LA Times - February 07, 2006
- New York Times - August 04, 2003
- Washington Post - January 25, 2001
- New York Times - August 15, 2000
- New York Times - October 28, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Small, medium or large that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!