Clue: Small military vessel
We have 1 answer for the clue Small military vessel. See the results below.
- J.F.K.'s 109
- Small, fast U.S. Navy craft
- Military craft
- J.F.K. commanded one in W.W. II
- Small military craft
- Craft for J.F.K.
- J.F.K.'s command
- 109, famously
- Highly maneuverable WWII attack craft
- JFK's vessel
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 26, 2007
- New York Times - July 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Small military vessel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!