Clue: Smooth and white
We have 1 answer for the clue Smooth and white. See the results below.
- Skin tone
- Gypsum variety
- Sculptor's medium, perhaps
- Gypsum variety used in carvings
- White gypsum
- Fine-grained gypsum
- Sculptor's medium
- Statue material, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 19, 2015
- New York Times - September 09, 2006
- New York Times - July 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Smooth and white that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!