We have 2 answers for the clue Smutty. See the results below.
- Epithet for Harry Callahan
- Kind of pool
- "You ___ rat!"
- X-rated, say
- With 44-Down, Cajun dish with giblets
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 02, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 19, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 26, 2009
- New York Times - January 19, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 18, 2005
- New York Times - December 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Smutty that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!