We have 4 answers for the clue Snapper. See the results below.
- Terrapin, e.g.
- Slow road crosser
- Terrarium denizen
- Snapper, perhaps
- Franklin, for one
- One with a shell
- Ant egg eater
- Slow-moving reptile
- Chelonian reptile
- Carapace wearer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 12, 2016
- Washington Post - January 16, 2004
- New York Times - July 26, 2003
- New York Times - July 13, 2001
- Washington Post - May 07, 2001
- New York Times - August 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Snapper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!