We have 1 answer for the clue Sniffer. See the results below.
- Pinocchio's giveaway
- Bridge site
- Advance cautiously
- Rose bouquet
- Victory margin, at times
- Bloodhound's sensor
- Winning margin, maybe
- Scent detection device
- Barely beat, with "out"
- It smells a lot
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - November 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 19, 2011
- New York Times - July 12, 2010
- LA Times - May 11, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 12, 2006
- LA Times - March 26, 2006
- New York Times - June 21, 2005
- New York Times - November 02, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sniffer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!