Clue: Soak, in dialect
We have 1 answer for the clue Soak, in dialect. See the results below.
- Saturate, in dialect
- Wet thoroughly, in dialect
- Soak, in British dialect
- Soak, to a Brit
- Get completely wet, in dialect
- Soak thoroughly
- Lose crunchiness, as breakfast cereal
- Drench, in dialect
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 15, 2015
- New York Times - September 23, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Soak, in dialect that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!