Clue: Social reformer Felix
We have 1 answer for the clue Social reformer Felix. See the results below.
- Philosopher Mortimer
- Freud contemporary
- Psychiatrist who coined the term "inferiority complex"
- "Damn Yankees" composer
- Ethical Culture Society founder Felix
- Psychoanalyst Alfred
- "Damn Yankees" co-composer Richard
- Irene ___, figure in Sherlock Holmes stories
- Grace of "Will & Grace"
- Contemporary of Freud
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Social reformer Felix that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!