Clue: Socialite Duke
We have 1 answer for the clue Socialite Duke. See the results below.
- Day to remember
- Rock's opposite, often
- Day of "Pillow Talk"
- She played Julie in "Julie," 1956
- Humphrey of modern dance
- Actress Day
- With 44-Down, "Que Sera, Sera" singer
- Two-time U.S. Open winner Hart
- Author Lessing
- Roberts of "Everybody Loves Raymond"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - November 04, 2012
- New York Times - February 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Socialite Duke that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!