Clue: Society affair
We have 1 answer for the clue Society affair. See the results below.
- Samovar serving
- Hot spot, in lunch counter lingo
- Coffee alternative
- Boston __ Party
- It may be high in the afternoon
- Leaves at 4:00?
- Wonderland drink
- This is popular in spots
- It may be black or green
- Tetley product
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - July 09, 2010
- USA Today - July 06, 2009
- New York Times - August 15, 2008
- USA Today - July 06, 2005
- New York Times - December 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Society affair that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!