Clue: Soft spot
We have 4 answers for the clue Soft spot. See the results below.
- Remote location
- Francois Boucher's "Nude Lying on a ___"
- Coin collector?
- Convertible, for one
- Place to plop down
- Sectional, e.g.
- Chesterfield, for one
- Parlor seat
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2014
- New York Times - September 12, 2013
- Post Puzzler - April 01, 2012
- Netword - June 10, 2011
- LA Times - December 28, 2008
- New York Times - April 14, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Soft spot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!