Clue: Solo at the Met
We have 1 answer for the clue Solo at the Met. See the results below.
- Operatic solo
- "Mi chiamano Mimi," e.g.
- La Scala solo
- "Summertime," e.g., in "Porgy and Bess"
- Horne solo
- Song for Aida
- "Toreador Song," e.g., in "Carmen"
- Bartoli performance
- Pavarotti piece
- Stage solo
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 02, 2015
- Universal - November 19, 2013
- USA Today - May 16, 2011
- Washington Post - November 14, 2005
- USA Today - November 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Solo at the Met that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!