Clue: Sombrero, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Sombrero, e.g.. See the results below.
- Toque, for one
- ___ trick (three goals)
- Stetson, e.g.
- Easter parade attraction
- This may be over your head
- Item thrown in a ring
- Derby, for one
- It's sometimes passed
- Skimmer, e.g.
- Bean cover
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 03, 2018
- New York Times - November 20, 2017
- LA Times - May 04, 2015
- New York Times - September 02, 2013
- LA Times - December 14, 2012
- Washington Post - April 16, 2008
- New York Times - February 18, 2008
- New York Times - November 26, 2007
- New York Times - July 24, 2006
- New York Times - May 05, 2003
- New York Times - December 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sombrero, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!