Clue: Some Asian-Americans
We have 1 answer for the clue Some Asian-Americans. See the results below.
- Second-generation Japanese
- Some Japanese-Americans
- Some Japanese descendants
- Some W.W. II internees
- Child of Asian parents
- Japanese immigrant's child
- American-born Japanese
- Second-generation Japanese-American
- Japanese-American group
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 21, 2009
- New York Times - August 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Some Asian-Americans that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!