Clue: Some baseball ploys
We have 1 answer for the clue Some baseball ploys. See the results below.
- Sacrifices may be made with these
- Sacrifices, in baseball
- Hits without swinging the bat
- Starts a squeeze
- Balls fielded by the catcher, perhaps
- Batting ploys
- Bats gently
- Tries to move someone 90 feet
- Baseball sacrifices
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 25, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Some baseball ploys that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!