Clue: Some canines
We have 3 answers for the clue Some canines. See the results below.
- Valuable things to give?
- Exchange for something very valuable
- They're cut when becoming worldly-wise
- Canines, to a dentist
- Canines often metaphorically sacrificed
- Canines metaphorically exchanged for something desired
- They're between the incisors and the premolars
- Precious canines?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 09, 2016
- New York Times - March 09, 2016
- LA Times - July 18, 2010
- LA Times - August 24, 2008
- LA Times - July 24, 2005
- Washington Post - April 08, 2003
- Washington Post - February 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Some canines that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!