Clue: Some G.I. duties
We have 1 answer for the clue Some G.I. duties. See the results below.
- Ones with potato peelers, for short
- Staff in a mess?
- Mess hall drudges
- Military mess workers, for short
- G.I. mess crews
- Mil. mess workers
- Mil. spud duties
- G.I. mess duties
- ... and some of their duties
- Mess hall drudges, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 31, 2016
- New York Times - February 23, 2008
- New York Times - September 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Some G.I. duties that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!