Clue: Some G.I.'s
We have 3 answers for the clue Some G.I.'s. See the results below.
- Sgt.'s charges
- NCO's charges
- Gomer Pyle and platoonmates, by rank: Abbr.
- Some PX customers
- Promoted GIs
- Army grunts (abbr.)
- One-stripers, for short
- Sgts.' charges
- Sgts.' underlings
- Some PX patrons
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 15, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 14, 2015
- New York Times - August 26, 2012
- Netword - May 16, 2012
- Universal - January 02, 2008
- Netword - October 05, 2007
- Netword - September 24, 2006
- Netword - November 20, 2005
- USA Today - February 17, 2004
- New York Times - February 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Some G.I.'s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!