Clue: Some nods
We have 4 answers for the clue Some nods. See the results below.
- They're waited for at a theater
- Sticks around a game parlor
- They may be given from behind a curtain
- 49-Down's aids
- Sticks in a bar?
- Barroom sticks
- Sticks on a table
- Baton waves, e.g.
- Wink, nudge, etc.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 24, 2012
- New York Times - September 20, 2006
- New York Times - September 09, 2006
- New York Times - August 14, 2005
- New York Times - August 24, 2002
- New York Times - July 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Some nods that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!