Clue: Some urban expansions
We have 1 answer for the clue Some urban expansions. See the results below.
- Lies limply
- Takes up all the space in a bed
- Stretches out
- Stretches, in a way
- Sits haphazardly
- Spreads out
- Hogs the sofa
- Keeps going and going, as a city
- Doesn't lie gracefully
- Haphazard urban expansions
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 03, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - May 25, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Some urban expansions that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!