Clue: Something that may be rolled over: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Something that may be rolled over: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Tax-deferred plan, for short
- Author Levin
- "Cybill" character
- Keogh relative
- Provider of support, for short
- A C.P.A. might recommend one
- Money for an A.A.R.P. member
- Rhymester Gershwin
- Investment vehicle, for short
- Money put aside, for short
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Something that may be rolled over: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!