Clue: Something that may be twisted apart
We have 1 answer for the clue Something that may be twisted apart. See the results below.
- Black and white #3
- Something often twisted apart
- It's frequently used for dunking
- Black and white bite
- It may be twisted apart
- Its design last changed in 1952
- Newton alternative
- Its outsides are ornately embossed
- Often-twisted treat
- Black piecrust component
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 31, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Something that may be twisted apart that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!