Clue: Something to heave
We have 1 answer for the clue Something to heave. See the results below.
- Lovelorn's utterance
- Salman Rushdie's "The Moor's Last ___"
- [Oh, well]
- Audibly lament
- Sound of relief
- It might evoke pity
- Charlie Brown utterance
- Pine (for)
- ['Tis a pity!]
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 08, 2007
- USA Today - November 11, 2004
- USA Today - July 01, 2003
- New York Times - March 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Something to heave that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!