Clue: Son of Polonius
We have 1 answer for the clue Son of Polonius. See the results below.
- Odysseus' father
- Hamlet's slayer
- Son of Polonius, in "Hamlet"
- Ophelia's brother
- Receiver of the advice "To thine own self be true"
- Father of Odysseus
- Hamlet's fencing opponent
- He was advised "To thine own self be true"
- To whom "to thine own self be true" is said
- 'Hamlet' role
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 12, 2009
- New York Times - December 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Son of Polonius that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!