Clue: Sooner than
We have 2 answers for the clue Sooner than. See the results below.
- Before, to poets
- Poetic preposition
- Obsolescent preposition
- Poet's preposition
- Poet's "before"
- Before, in poetry
- Middle of a famous palindrome
- Palindromic preposition
- "Able was I ___..."
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 09, 2016
- Netword - March 01, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 12, 2008
- Washington Post - May 30, 2007
- New York Times - June 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Sooner than that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!