Clue: Soothing plants
We have 1 answer for the clue Soothing plants. See the results below.
- Fugard's "A Lesson From ___"
- Bitter drug
- Oriental incense
- Burn soothers
- Athol Fugard's "A Lesson From ___"
- Burn balms
- "A Lesson From ___"
- Medicinal plants
- Fragrant East Indian wood
- Plants in a Fugard title
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 23, 2013
- Washington Post - November 04, 2008
- New York Times - August 15, 2007
- New York Times - March 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Soothing plants that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!